The Radio Amateur is:
- CONSIDERATE never knowingly operating in such a way as to lessen the pleasure of others.
- LOYAL offering loyalty, encouragement and support to other amateurs, local clubs and the American Radio Relay League, through which Amateur Radio in the United States is represented nationally and internationally.
- PROGRESSIVE with knowledge abreast of science, a well built and efficient station, and operation beyond reproach.
- FRIENDLY with slow and patient operation when requested, friendly advice and counsel to the beginner, kindly assistance, co-operation and consideration for the interests of others. These are the hallmarks of the amateur spirit.
- BALANCED Radio is an avocation, never interfering with duties owed to family, job, school or community.
- PATRIOTIC with station and skill always ready for service to country and community
Home Page: Wouxun KG-UVD1P
Where to buy: wouxun.us
Info: Wouxun KG-UVD1P Yahoo Group
eHam Review: KG-UVD1P
Home Page: Baofeng UV-3R
Where to buy: ebay
Info: Baofeng UV-3R Yahoo Group
Manual: Baofeng UV-3R Manual - PDF
Info: Transmission 1 Thread
eHam Review: Baofeng UV-3R
Home Page: ICOM America IC-7000
Where to buy: Check the usual places like HRO, AES, and Ham City.
Info: ICOM IC-7000 Yahoo Group
eHam Review: IC-7000
HRD DX Cluster Analysis
Home Page: Echolink.org
Info: Echolink on Wikipedia
My Favorite Repeaters
My Favorite Nets
470 Amateur Radio Group
ARRL Net Directory
ARRL on Youtube
Ham Radio Deluxe
Logbook of the World Facebook (LotW)
Rig Pix - General Reference to Radios
Radio Amateur Club of Knoxville (RACK)
Oak Ridge Amateur Radio Club