Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hillbilly Goblets

Hillbilly goblets--pint Mason jars on stems. Goblets come with lids so you never have to recork the "wine." And it looks like it has chalkboard paint on the top of the lids, so you can write your name or your sister/cousin's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment